Some children need additional support to master the foundational skills in literacy and numeracy. It can be difficult for families to know what is causing their child to find learning difficult, and how they can best support them. We provide a range of services to support families.
- One-on-one tutition to students with specific learning difficulties.
- Support for students with dyslexia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia, for low progress learners and students at risk of all ages.
- Support for students who struggle with reading, writing, spelling, maths and study skills.
- Educational assessments and development of individualised intervention programs
- Consultancy and support to parents, carers and teachers.
There are a number of services on the market which are not researched based. Our interventions are evidenced based. If you have concerns about your child and would like to talk to one of our Learning Support Educators please get in touch to discuss.