Occupational Therapy uses fun ways to help your child take part in everyday activities
Support and intervention is provided to children who are experiencing difficulties in areas of their everyday living such as:
- Fine motor delays and difficulties
- Handwriting support
- Sensory processing disorders
- Motor coordination difficulties
- Emotional resilience
- Self-care skills
We offer a range of assessments which help diagnose and work out the best way to support you and your children.
- Fine motor and handwriting assessments
- Sensory processing assessments
- Motor coordination assessments
- Weekly or fortnightly sessions depending on the outcomes from the initial assessment
- Therapy sessions can be 30, 45 or 60 minutes
Expression of Interest
Get in touch to learn more about how we can help you.